Monday, September 15, 2008

October Exchange

Next Meeting: Tuesday, September 30th @ 5:30 SHARP  

Meet at the Frog in Syracuse.

Look at your calendars, we would like to choose a regular meeting time for each month.  Try to find two hours on your calendar each month that we could have these meetings.  More importantly, why do the other dates not work?  Are you coaching a game?  Are you taking a class? Are you hosting a party? ...

If you have any questions about this, contact me.  

Thanks!

Kimberly  =) 

6 comments:

Mickey Speicher said...

I have an idea-- since we're supposed to bring our recipes with us next time--can we do some crock pot recipes? We talked about wanting healthier meals and I practically LIVE by my crock pot in the fall/ winter (got dinner cooking in it today as a matter of fact). Would anyone else be interested in doing crock pot recipes? We could separately bag meats/veggies/spices and then just thaw overnight and dump it in the pot in the morning and let it cook all day. What does everybody think?

Kimberly Bestul said...

I like the idea! =)

Brenda Custer said...

I don't mind some crock pot meals, but I don't want all crock pot meals for the month. I use the crock pot some, but not all the time.

Kimberly Bestul said...

Maybe each person can do ONE regular meal and ONE crock pot meal. Does that sound good? We can always kick around ideas at the next meeting.

Mickey Speicher said...

Both of my meals I'm posting are crock pot meals, so if everyone else posts regular meals we'll have a good mix of both! Is that ok?

christie holst said...

bestul, are you ALWAYS this dorky?